Thursday, October 20, 2011

So it begins today!


Well, I have been sitting on fence about doing my own personal blog, and I have had this blog address for YEARS waiting to do it. Well today is the day! This blog is just about me, and what I do. My goal is to inspire everyone to CREATE!

Crafting has always been my thing. Ever since I was little, I have enjoyed "crafting" and hoarding my craft supplies. Santa always used to bring me the coolest craft kits. If you ask my cousins, they used to ask to use my craft things, but I just couldn't let them. My excuse was they might of wrecked it and it had to stay perfect! It just couldn't be used! I didn't learn to share very well, but I am much better now. Where I am originally from, NO ONE is called by their given name, just all nicknames, well mine is "Marda" aka Martha Stewart. I like it, it suits me!

I'm still a hoarder of crafting stuff, but I sure do a lot more crafting then when I was little and had to keep it all PERFECT and not used! Scrapbooking is my thing! This blog is going to hopefully inspire so many people to preserve their memories through scrapbooking and that show you that handmade things are COOL!

Alright well thanks for reading my first blog post, I am now excited about it! See you all VERY soon!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you post Jodie! You truly are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodie, I love your work! I will be checking your blog on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Girls! Looking forward to doing this! Goal is to post daily, but I don't think that will be happening for a bit. But at least a couple times a week!

    ReplyDelete