Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Part 2

Sunday night we finally got a free moment to put up our exterior decorations! I hadn't had a moment to snaps some photos. I wanted to while Henry is up on the latter installing some tulle on the front of the house and our GIANT spider web, but its kinda hard to take pictures and hold a latter at the same time. I would have loved to get those action shots to scrapbook to tell a bit more of a story to our Halloween Scrapbook pages! There is always next year!

So, I tried taking some pictures last night; Halloween Night of the outside of our house. I managed to get one and the battery died. I think its maybe time to invest in another battery for our Canon Rebel! Some days I just wish I had a camera that just took plain old AA Batteries.

Here is the outside of our home at Halloween 2011!
My only photo I got! I'll be snapping some more before we take all down!


Anyways tonight is another night and I won't have the cute little distractions of last night coming knocking on our door trick or treat'n, and I now have a fully charged battery to get snapping photos of some Halloween Layouts.

If you have kids, hope your Little Trick or Treaters' had a blast last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment