Thursday, December 22, 2011

BUSY! BUSY!


I'm having a bit of design block right now, so I thought I'd take the time to update my blog. I've been busy doing quite a few different projects this month for other people and its been busy. Unfortunately, getting none of the things I had planned completed for myself, but that will be some projects for January! I cannot wait to do something for me! Number one creative priority for January is putting together my December Daily. I have been pretty good at taking pictures everyday and somewhat documenting life in December, but the fun part of putting it all together hasn't been completed.

Is anyone else creating at this time of year? If so what are you working on?

I thought I'd give you a sneak peek in the creative disaster that I have made working away! It's scaring how fast a creative disaster can happen after having your head down scrapping away. Hopefully it won't take to long to clean up when I finish up later on! I'll show you pictures of what I have been working on as soon as I have a creative block again or get a free moment!


Happy Scrappin' or Crafting Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment